DAAD Short-Term Research Grants
Do you want to apply for the latest award in Germany? If yes, then applications are invited for DAAD Short-Term Research Grants offered by DAAD.
DAAD research grants provide foreign doctoral candidates and young academics and scientists with an opportunity to carry out research or continue their education in Germany.
- Application Process
- Clarity of Information
Nice opportunity for domestic students.
User Review0 (0 votes)
DAAD research grants provide young foreign academics and scientists with an opportunity to carry out research and continue their education in Germany.
Application Deadline: April 30, 2020
University or Organization: DAAD
Course Level: Doctoral programs
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: Varies
Nationality: Domestic students
The award can be taken in Germany
Eligible Countries: Domestic students can apply for this application .
Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in any Doctoral Research degree subject offered by the university.
Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must be:
- Excellently-qualified doctoral candidates and young academics and scientists who have completed a Master’s degree or Diplom, or in exceptional cases a Bachelor’s degree at the latest by the time they begin their grant-supported research, or those who have already completed a PhD (postdocs).
- Doctoral candidates who are already doing their doctorate at a German university cannot apply.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The application procedure occurs online through the DAAD portal after the online application procedure has been completed, by post to the application address.
- Supporting Documents: As part of the application, you need to provide Certificates, proof of credits, certifications and translations that may be scanned in non-certified form and uploaded to the DAAD portal. The DAAD reserves the right to request certified copies of the documents.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, claimants are needed to meet the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirements: The required language level depends on the applicant’s study plans and subject: In the arts, social sciences and in law, at least a good knowledge of German is usually expected. For the natural sciences and engineering, proof of good English language skills may also be accepted if English is spoken at the host institute.
Benefits: Applicants will be received
- Depending on an academic level, monthly payments of euros 850.- for graduates, euros 1,200.- for doctoral candidates and postdocs
- Payments towards health, accident and personal liability insurance cover Travel allowance.